The Internet Applications Certificate is the first certificate for modern and necessary everyday applications for every internet user.
The Internet Applications Certificate includes seven modules (Modules):
• Creating and Managing E-mail Accounts
• Create Web
• Management of Social Networks Facebook
• Image Processing
• Manage and view Video on YouTube
• Bulk SMS sending on mobile and E-mail
• View and Advertising on Google and Facebook
The Internet Applications Certificate is aimed at people of all ages who use the Internet either for fun or business and want to know and satisfactorily manage these applications.
Internet Applications Certificate
For each section 3 teaching hours are required.
The full certificate requires the successful education in all seven modules and requires 21 hours.
Available material for students and lecturers:
• Student Book
• CD-ROM with applications and standards